Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finding Strength in The only Place it Can Be Found

so last week was a real test for me i think. being sick and not wanting to do anything.
i think we all go thru moments where we are just plain lazy and almost feeling distant(your really not but because ur lazy the enemy tells you that u are) from him.. i felt that way up until witnessing Friday night. The Lord began to show me how much i base things on feelings and my joy. I think as a girl, its just bound to happen...that whole feelings thing :P. it was even cooler cuz my bro Ty posted something on his blog a few days before about serving( but getting over worked) and loving the Lord. I think i needed to be reminded that i serve because i love him! i may not have been feeling up to witnessing(sick, and still tryin to kill Satan's voice in my head) but i went not cuz i felt i had to but because i love my Father and i wasn't going to let anything keep me from showing my love for him and i want everyone to know Him like i do. so i went and i was blessed! i set out to bless my King but got blessed instead.

Sunday night around 1 or 2 im sitting on my steps and im talking with God and just hangin with Him. and it clicks. That his presence is not based on how im feeling that day or what mood im in, or even how far ive fallin that day cuz he is always there. Psalm 26:8- i love every place His glory dwells. I prayed for him to remind me of his presence and He did. <3

(side note)---My walk, has never been on solid ground until 7 months ago. i would pray and because of the sin and my heart nothing happened. and if it did it was never that fast!! this for me was HUGH, im talking Grand Canyon sized. To be more aware of his presence in the past few month, than i ever had over 6 years is pretty awesome for me. so i was pretty JAZZED!!

And tonight i was really lacking strength and it was my strength that i felt i needed. so again outside, "God bless this time in your word, God give me strength, let me keeping feeling your presence and trusting you" or something like that. any who, i open up my devo book and its Psalm 61:2-"From the end of the earth i call to you when my heart is faint. lead me to the rock that is higher than i"

FAINT-LACKING STRENGTH

I needed his all along. and again it clicked just like it Sunday, and 7 months ago. it was like i finally got it. and i share this not only for what God showed me personally but as a praise report

we serving a living God. one who answers prayer, who keeps his children safe, who works everything out, who will never give us more than we can handle, who give us an escape when we are tempted, who died and rose again! its a praise report because i can truly say that the living God, the Creator, my Abba, Father...is MOVING AND WORKING AT ALL TIMES! HE CHANGED MY LIFE and is constantly doing a work!

THAT ALONE DESERVES PRAISE <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment