Monday, April 20, 2009

Change that has been long in the makin


okay so i am so stoked right now that i just needed to tell someone!!!! for the pass few hours i have been reading John! and i hate reading but lately i have found myself just wanting to be in Gods word more and more. which is something that has never happen before. recently God brought me to my knees and made me see that just callin myself a Christian wont do me any good but that he desires so much more from me. so i surrendered and oh man has he been showing himself like crazy and one way i really noticed the change is in my quiet time and my time in his word. i dont wanna stop reading sometimes its amazing.

But its not just in reading like i find myself being convicted on things that would never have convicted me before and its just plain crazy cool!!! im just so excited to see what God has next. and even in the midst of hard times and interesting events i find myslef at peace!!!!! this is crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment