Saturday, October 31, 2009

You Must Wait?

I am probably the worlds most impatient person. I hate waiting for anything...let alone the big things. I want what i want when i want it!! But that was then. I am really learning the beauty of patience. Need to rely on Gods time and not my own. Ecc 3:11 " He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from beginning to end" Most people when they use this verse to talk about waiting they once say the first part. God has made everything beautiful in its time but then end of that verse makes me see that i wont understand Gods plan most of the time. I may not understand why i wait for something, why i lose someone, or why i am where I am but i can trust that the sovereign God already knows that answer.

God has really been showing my how much he is in control. "commit your way to the Lord, trust in him, and he will act" Psalm 37:5 Trusting in the Lord to act! but once i give it to the Lord do i need to still worry about it? " the young lions suffer and want but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing" Psalm 34:10 I dont need to worry cuz i lack no good thing. i have every good thing i need and if i dont have something then its cuz its not good for me at this time. A desire for a relationship, marriage, family, a job, a degree, or even a new car, if you dont have them now dont worry bout it but commit your way to the Lord and know that he will supply all your needs.

I think as a girl this is hard for me. but im learning that everything needs to be in His time and waiting should be exciting cuz i wanna see how it plays out! and when it comes to love or relationships im reminded even more of His time. entering into a relationship or dating someone who is not who God has for is not worth it cuz im a daughter of the living God and i deserve the best! :D

THE BEAUTY IS IN THE WAITING

No comments:

Post a Comment